Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Girls' Weekend

  Posted by Picasa
This is the last picture I took before dropping Mike's camera to the floor of the bar. (And we hit a couple more spots after this one.) Although we had fun, I felt so...........old.

Cassandra, who is the single gal in our threesome, wanted to check out Pittsburgh's nightlife. We hit a few clubs on the South Side. I think she liked what she saw of Pgh's men. (Too bad I already snagged the area's Number One Bachelor, The Most Forgiving Man In The World. Instead of yelling at me for dropping his digital camera for the second time, he thanked me for the excuse to get a newer model with more features. Model camera, that is.)

Thanks ladies, for a memorable weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm - i dunno barb - I sense a pattern here! I seem to remember not one but two cameras getting broken when we were in high school. Do you have a secret hatred of all cameras? :-)

Barbara said...

Ha, ha! Cassandra said the same thing. In highschool, they were stolen, though, because I left them out carelessly.

Hey...how are you??

Anonymous said...

I always wondered why we were short on cameras at SLV! The photography teacher used some other excuse like "lack of funds" or some such nonsense. Now we know the truth!