Sunday, May 04, 2008

Trike-a-Thon 2008

Dear Family and Friends,

Thank you for supporting me in my first fund raiser. With my friends from the MOMS Club of Pittsburgh East--and thanks to your generous donations--I raised money for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital!

Along the way, I learned how to ride my tricycle. A few months ago, I couldn't pedal very far without asking my mom or dad to push me. Now I can pedal up hill, and zoom around the track pretty fast.

I know you can't tell from these photos, but at lap 24, I really hit the wall. Luckily, my team mates shoved a juice box in my hand and kept me going.

I couldn't have done it with out you!

Love,

Andy

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Keidi said...

I love Andy's looks of intense concentration, especially in the last picture. So cute. What a fun event, good idea. I can't wait to see you guys! Keidi